3rd Raya

Huu~ Back from Raya 8:30pm. Wow!! Spend so many time for BERAYA at my mum friend's house. Hahaha.. The last house is the most enjoy, because there are so many cakes, food & drink. I enjoy the most is KEK LAPIS OREO. Yummy~ And then, we got 'green packet' from my mum friend.. Ngehehe~ But today, my boyfie always mad at me.. But its ok. Mad is caring~ (。◕‿◕。)
I really love my boyfie btw. Will love him till forever .
So, okay. It just bored posting. I didn't care if you not enjoy it :)


School day is almost there.. ( -`ะด´-) 
I hate the most when school days. Homework, homework, homework is everywhere.
But, PMR Is around the corner.. I feel like there are butterfly in my stomach now.. Geting nervous day by day. Wish me Luck ya? Ngehehe~~



1month left for my PMR,. I hope I didn't hurt my parent heart with my disaster result.
Also hoping for not addicted with blogger at this time...
So...That all for today. I think (◡‿◡❀)
GoodBye :))

No comments:

Post a Comment