Quotes

-Women are sensitive, they overthink every little thing & they care more than they should, but that's what makes their love so strong.

-I don't like being ignored, and I don't like being forgotten. Especially by you.

-Smiles are like band-aids, they cover up the pain but it still hurts.

-When nails grow, we cut nails, not our fingers. Similarly, when misunderstanding grows, cut your ego, not the relationship.

-No matter how many times you get hurt, you always forgive them. Some call it stupid, some call it love.

-If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now, because eventually they will

-Missing someone is a horrible feeling, but knowing that they won't miss you back is so much worse.

-I hate hearing something that absolutely kills me inside and having to act like I don't care.

-Girls fall in love with what they hear, guys fall in love with what they see. That's why guys lie, and girls wear make up.

-The best boyfriend isn't the best looking, or the richest. It's the one who makes you feel gorgeous and makes sure you know he loves you.

-It's painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but it's more painful to ask someone to stay when they're leaving.

-Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected.

-I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
-I can always take care of myself. Still, I want to meet the person who can prove to me I can't.

-Sending her a text saying "Good morning beautiful" can change her attitude for the whole day

-A heart is like glass, once dropped it's broken forever. Even the pieces get put back together, it'll never be the same.

-It's hard to accept the truth when lies are exactly what you want to hear.

-Being nice to someone you hate isn't called two-faced. It's called growing up.

-We can pretend that things don't bother us, but we all know that even the smallest thing can make us fall apart

-Just because you see yourself as the worst doesn't mean that everyone sees you that way.

-Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason







√Me found these quotes in twitter
√Me really like those quotes
√Follow it : mypaperheart@tweetswelove

No comments:

Post a Comment